Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I published my first book!

I published my first book on Smashwords and Amazon last week. It's my vanilla lust story, set in Daytona beach. It's short and hot and hopefully will make readers as happy as it made me writing it. I'm already two thirds of the way through part 2, which I hope at least a few people will be looking forward to.

Self publishing was a big step for me, creatively. It gave my motivation a boost and I've been very productive with my writing this week. Not just writing, but creating covers for my writing as well. I haven't gotten a lot of feedback yet, but getting myself out there is satisfying.

I wasn't sure when I should start adding some of the other work I have been sitting on, but I've decided to release my short story, "Candle Lover", later this week. I plan to make it free on Smashwords due to its length. It's a stand-alone piece I couldn't work into a longer story, so hopefully it will give readers a little taste of what I can do. I believe this particular piece of erotica falls under "paranormal".

Here is a preview of the cover:



No comments:

Post a Comment