Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Reviews, beta readers, and my lost kitty.

I got my first review! It's a 5-star review on Smashwords. This is very exciting and makes me very happy that someone enjoyed reading what I wrote.

So far this last week I have been focusing on finding beta readers for my next few releases. Erotica is a tricky genre and it seems to be more difficult to find people willing to critique than for other types of fiction. Please feel free to contact me via Goodreads if you are interested in beta reading. I have some feedback on one, the one I planned to release next, so I'll probably go with that one as my next release. I will start revisions on it this weekend.

I have been reading a few indie books by self-published authors over the last couple of weeks. I have added my reviews via Goodreads if you want to check those out.

My female cat is missing. We got her a little over 3 years ago, my father found her as a stray in his shop in an industrial area. He brought her home but she didn't get along with their dog- so my mother gave her to me. She is very soft and extremely friendly and I fear someone made off with her when they saw her outside. We hung up fliers, put ads online and notified the animal shelter and local vet clinics. She has unusual features so hopefully we'll find her. We had another stray we took in 8 years ago go missing about 3 months ago and we never found him. He's an orange tabby so hard to locate- we never found him. I've had cats my whole life and losing 2 like that so close together is the worst luck. The whole family is upset and I'm just heartsick. I suppose we should have had them microchipped but we didn't, and now we're at the mercy of fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment